At least now I can think bit straight. That two kaya butter toast, and savoury salty taste of butter (that health conscious like me miss) , is nothing less than heavenly. Coffee is below average, but will sustain my diurnal caffeine habits.
The point running in my mind is
- Am I wasting my time ? Where is the fucking dent that I gonna make in the universe ?
- Should I travel to London again ? Now that I know name of at least 3 Burroughs, thanks to Assassins creed game. Lambeth, London City, Westminster, Whitehall. But the visa lasts 5 more months and tickets are around 1000 bucks.
- I guess the pricing takes travelling to London , out of equation. Sigh. Some clarity in life.
- The gym hours ! Where is the promised core, it is there I tell you, you just need to do chipping like Michelangelo did for his initial sculptures. Meh.
- I think the current countenance of mind , can be blamed on the inheritance of a loss, the book is not exactly gloomy, but it is not a happy one too.